Pages

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

18 mos!

I cannot believe that my boy is 18 mos old already! Its been such a blessing & a joy to watch him grow into this little boy. He is so funny & cracks me up all day long. From all the different truck noises to him saying "no no no!". A smile is permantly on my face because of him! Carter, I love you more & more each day!
So these are a few of my fav's from our lil photo shoot! Okay, well, they all are my favorite so go check them all out on our webalbum!






cheers.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

I went to your webalbum, and he looks so old in those 4 close-ups towards the end! What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great! Thanks for sharing, he's darling : )

Amy said...

Great job on the pics!!!