Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2007

playdoh

Carter is still a bit sick(& I think RJ & I might be catching it too) so we laid low all weekend! It was nice! A low key playdoh weekend! Carter got a new set of Playdoh that came with all kinds of tools. He was so excited about it & wanted to play with it all the time!

Saturday Daddy & Carter made animals out of the stencils & just discovered all the new tools...


"driving" his turtle! everything is motorized according to him!!
Sunday Daddy & Carter made a "construction site" with the playdoh & his construction trucks! They made rocks and logs & hauled them around in the dump truck & lifted them with the digger! How fun! Carter loved that!!



Hope your weekend was good!
cheers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun, I want some Playdoh! I never got that fun stuff when I was a kid haha. Hope you guys get to feelin better!

Amy said...

That is one nifty lookin play doh set!