Fall is here & that means that Halloween in right around the corner! I found this online at
babystyle & just had to get it for Carter!!! It just came today! He is so stinkin cute in it!! There is a hat that looks like a turtle head but he is not wearing it in these pics. When I first put him in it this morning he HATED it! He ran around trying to get it off. I was laughing so hard it was hard for me to hold the camera still! Then later on once RJ got home he put it back on and he loved it so much he didn't want to take it off to go to bed! HAHA!! SO CUTE!!! I can't wait till Halloween!




cheers.
3 comments:
hahahaha, Oh my gosh, that is TOO FUNNY! So cute though. I can't wait to see it with the hat too!
How cute! I can't wait to see the halloween pics : )
too cute. love it.
Post a Comment