Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments! We are SO excited! I am so excited to see C as a big brother. Up until now people have been asking me what I was hoping for & to tell you the truth, I wasn't hoping for one or the other. I knew it was going to be great either way. But I did have a feeling from the very beginning it was a girl. I had the same intuition w/ C, I knew he was a boy. So when we were at the ultrasound I can't thinking, its a girl. Then the u/s tech got near the "area" I didn't see anything & then the tech goes...how about a girl! I got teary!! We are going to have a GIRL!!!! We will have one of each! yay! I was waiting to see RJ's reaction & he goes...."yes, now we can buy her a sweet doll house!!" hahaha!!! awww so cute.
I did some shopping already! hahaha...how could I not?!! ;) I did feel so weird being in the girl section! It was like uncharted territory for me! I know how to buy boys clothes!! hahaha! =)
So here she is!!! Our baby girl! We can't wait to meet her!
I did some shopping already! hahaha...how could I not?!! ;) I did feel so weird being in the girl section! It was like uncharted territory for me! I know how to buy boys clothes!! hahaha! =)
So here she is!!! Our baby girl! We can't wait to meet her!

cheers.
4 comments:
Thanks for letting us see a picture of your little girl, she looks so cute. So funny about it being weird to shop for girl clothes! I'm sure you will adjust to it : )
She's so precious :)
she is beautiful!! congrats!
How cute! I know where a really cute dollhouse is, at moma.org, their online store! I want to get 1 for Addie!!
Post a Comment