Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

M.I.A.

Yep, that's been me lately as far as blogging goes! It was so crazy around here before Christmas...lots of errands to run & by the end of the day I was too tired! We did have a wonderful Christmas but I'll have to blog about that later! I still have a lot of photos to go through!! 
This last week I reached the 24 week mark! I can't believe I have reached 6 mos already!!!! I was laying in bed the other morning thinking...wow approximately 3 mos from now we will have another child!  I can't believe it! Time has flown by so fast! 
Anyways, here's a pic of my ever growing belly! Carter is "tickling" his baby sissy!!! So cute! 

Merry Christmas everyone (even though I am late on the wishing)! I hope you enjoyed your holiday!!!
cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too! So cute belly pic : )