Well, 28 weeks down & only 12 to go!!! Which it could quite possibly be less! I was 10 days early with Carter! I don't feel ready yet! ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!
So my appt was quite hectic this morning. I had to go in early and do my glucose screening test. Which means I had to drink a very nasty tasting drink (tastes like orange crush soda or something...barf) and then an hour later go back to the lab for a blood draw. This test is to see if I have gestational diabetes. Let's hope I don't have it...that means controlled diet w/ no sugar! AHHHH NOOOOO!!! hahaha. Anyways, I did that. Went to check in for my appt. and they don't have me scheduled for today. what! So then they were trying to figure out how to squeeze me in. I am like no, don't squeeze me in...I've had this appt for 6 weeks now! GET ME IN NOW! haha. I was a little frustrated. And they couldn't fit me in & asked for me to come back that afternoon. Can't. Have a 2 yr. old who naps then & will not adjust his sleep schedule. sorry. Plus I had no one to watch him anyways. SO....they got me in w/ another dr. fine. whatever. The appt was so rushed. It was like hi, I am dr. so-&-so.......he took measurements....do you have any questions? My brain was so scattered that I couldn't think of anything. Ok then bye bye. I was in and out in less than 2 mins. UGH! However, everything is going great as far as my weight gain....14lbs total to date. The baby's heart rate was good, 145bpm & my uterus measured on schedule with the 28 weeks that I am supposed to be at! whew! Now I just have to wait for my glucose results. Fingers crossed!
my big belly!


enjoying a cupcake! yum!!

kiss kiss my sweet....
i needed something to cheer me up after my morning! Thank goodness for cupcakes! haha!!cheers.
4 comments:
Uggh.. sorry on a rushed appt. Glad everything is going well though. Let us know the results of your glucose test!! Good luck!
You're so funny with the cupcake! Haha!!
HAHAHA! So funny... that cupcake looks delish!
Lookin good!
Post a Comment