We had a very good but busy weekend jammed packed with all sorts of activities & celebrations!
We donated some of our photographs from our trip to Spain a couple of years ago to sell at an auction & dinner our church held. It was to help raise money for the missions fund. We are sending a team to New Orleans this summer and a team to Swaziland, Africa next year. Friday night was the dinner & auction. Our photographs helped raise over $600!!! I am so proud of our artwork & that it helped go towards something good! I was also so proud that people really liked our work enough to bid on them!!

Friday morning Kennedy was giving us some really great faces! I love seeing her lil personality starting to emerge!
Then on Saturday we took my dad downtown to the Pearl to celebrate his birthday! We went to Bridgeport Brewery & enjoyed some delicious burgers & beer! After lunch we strolled through the Pearl and worked our way to Whole Foods to pick up a tasty treat! A Ruby Jewel ice cream sandwich! YUM!

Sunday we celebrated Mother's Day at my parents house! But I'll blog that post later!




2 comments:
Look at K with her double chins....soooooo cute!
You can really tell how much Kennedy looks like Carter in those pictures! Cutie pie!
Post a Comment