Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008

HOT!

Well, we made it to Austin safely! The flights down were fine. The first one was great. C did great! He sat in his carseat in between RJ & I. We sang the Little Einstein's song during take off. Luckily the first flight was slightly over an hour so we were good! The second flight however, was a different story! We sat on the tarmac with no air because the AC was broken! So they had to get a new one & so we were sitting in the middle of the freaking Utah desert in a metal bird with NO AIR! Every one on the plane was silent & then C yells, "LET'S GO!!!! I'M HOT!!!!!!!" 

The whole plane erupted in laughter! He said what everyone else wanted to say!!!! hahaha! He fell asleep for the first part of the 2 hour flight & woke up in the middle of some turblence. He was soooooo cranky! He goes, "I'm done. I want to go outside!" ummmm....you can't go outside up here!!! 

We are having a good time here visiting family! Yesterday was my uncle's 50th birthday! So I'll post more soon! 

No comments: