Tonight K got to try peas for the first time! She's had rice cereal & oatmeal & loves them both. So time to move on to some veggies! yum! She of course LOVED the peas too! She says, "mmmh" with every bite. But before she could eat some one else decided they might want to try this thing out.....

C: "i want some of that. some of sissy's food...."

ummm......not so much.

mmm yummy



6 comments:
I love the stylish bib- where'd you get it?
soooo cute ..sticking out her tongue : )
haaaa... lol when I saw c sitting on the Bumbo...haaa...so cute
Mmmm. Gotta love the peas! K looks like a natural at the whole eating with a spoon thing.
LOL. Every blog I look at lately has pictures of babies with messy faces!
Too cute! She looks like she really likes them peas! LOL! Dylan didn't like peas too much... HAHA!
C looks hilarious sitting in that bumbo. And I love her comb-over in the front!
Post a Comment