Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

cuteness

i managed to get a little spout of hair up on sissy's cute lil head! hahaha! 



look at me! i can sit up now!!!
ok you have to look at this one....her eyes are light brown in the middle & a green towards the outside! she can't decide which color she wants them to be! 

6 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! Pretty eyes too.

Tony and Megan said...

Too precious!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little drooler : )

Carolyn said...

Oh my gosh, that ponytail is cracking me up! So cute!!

Shelly Cunningham said...

Kristy,
I LOVE the second pic of your cutie pie. I always check your blog, but barely every comment & I'm sorry for that. Your pictures are ALWAYS amazing & your kids are ALWAYS adorable!
:) Shelly

Cherish said...

Oh my gosh!! Cute little hair, and drool ...haaa....soooo sweet : )