Our Thanksgiving was great! My mom & I cooked & baked in the kitchen all day while the kids, Rj & my dad played & watched football (how typical, right?!). I baked some super cute & yummy baby pumpkin pies & berry pies! Brownies made it in there too!
K enjoyed some sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes & turkey! She wasn't sure what to make of it all at first. All those new textures! But then she quickly got the hang of it and was shoveling it all in to her mouth! Before:
After dinner we lounged on the couch in our turkey induced comas & watched some Texas football. Eventually we mustered up enough energy to bust the Wii out! We had to burn off our 4,000 calories we consumed! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Now the countdown to Christmas is on! I did venture out for some shopping today...it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Still too many dumb drivers out though! Sheesh! This time of year brings out the crazies!



1 comment:
Thanksgiving has got to be one of the best days ever. Love the pictures of Kennedy.
Post a Comment