The past week or so we've been in a deep freeze out here & also what the news has named, "Arctic Blast '08"! (dontcha just love the names the news comes up with?!) Today it snowed heavy all morning & C was begging to go out. So we bundled up and headed out!


He had fun throwing snowballs at us!

& chasing us down! "i'm gonna get you!"




Then we built a snowman. His name is Frosty.


After we were all done making Frosty C says to me, "I want the snowman to say hi to me, momma"
so cute!
Once we came in, we warmed up with some yummy peppermint hot cocoa & watched Frosty The Snowman! (of course C said, "daddy, i want to find a magic hat so frosty can say hi to me!"I am loving all this wintery weather right before Christmas! Now let's hope it stays for until then!
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun. Cute snowman!! It's been cold here too, I love it!
Great photos! I love the closeup of Carter. I can't wait to do things like this with Kloden, yet at the same time, I don't want him to get bigger :)
Post a Comment