nine months. yes. she is NINE months!!!!! that means there is only 3 months until she is 1! how crazy is that?!
current stats:
20.9lbs
29inches (she's very tall for her age!)
she loves to play peek-a-boo, squeal every time her brother zooms by, & is very into table food & feeding herself- no more of that baby food! she has 4 teeth (2 top, 2 bottom) & working on 2 more!
we are still working on getting the sister to MOVE! she does not like to be on her tummy so therefore, she does not crawl or even have the desire to! haha! she is just too chill checking out & analyzing her toys right in front of her to venture out elsewhere! she is much more fine motor oriented right now which is fine by me. C runs around enough as it is!

playing peek-a-boo!




5 comments:
Adorable pictures!! She'll move soon enough :) I bet it's kinda nice to still not have to worry about 2 kiddos on the go.
Great pictures! I can't believe it's been 9 months already!! She is sooo beautiful! :)
I love the pics of her with her hands on her head! She's so precious! I can't believe how quickly it has gone already! One whole year old in just three short months? How did that happen?
wow! time flies, K will grow up into young lady pretty soon : )
Happy Nine Months K!!! You are as cute as a button!
Post a Comment