Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

carter's big day out!

For C's birthday this year we had a big day out! We headed down town to ride MAX to the zoo! His cousins were able to come along too! The MAX sped through a tunnel & that was just so fun! ;)



Between RJ's sisters & us we all have kids that are extremely close in age which makes it so fun for play dates! 

Kennedy & Dario chilling in the strollers! 


The zoo was so much fun, the weather was a-maz-ing & we got to see some really fun animals! 







After walking around the zoo for a bit we hopped back on the MAX towards down town for a cupcake treat at Saint Cupcake! 




These cupcakes were delicious & the kids loved them! Actually I think they just loved the frosting!!! I tried a new one call the Elvis- banana-chocolate chip cupcake with peanut butter fudge frosting! It was heavenly scrumptious! 







All in all we had a fantastic day! I cannot believe I have a 3 year old! *wipes away a tear*

2 comments:

Amy said...

Awww, how fun! I need to try that cupcake place when we come in March!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE cupcakes! I'm glad C had a fun birthday. Hope to see you and your children when we visit!!