Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

dressy dress

Last weekend, my mom & I busted out the sewing machine to sew some cute lil dresses for the sister! Her 1st Birthday, {yes, I said 1st birthday!} is coming up so I wanted to make her something super cute to wear! This first dress came from Little Fish Big Pond Etsy shop. We then took the pattern & made one of our own!!! & I still have 3 more to make for the summer! 
I first saw these dresses on my friend Carolyn's blog. She made one for her little girl..too cute! 
How cute is she??!!! 





5 comments:

Carolyn said...

I know, aren't they fun?! I love that blue one you made. I also copied the pattern, and have many plans for it!

Cherish said...

How fun to have girls!! Just doll them up : ) Nice dresses!

JST & DLT said...

how sweet! K is just a doll. big kisses to both of you!

Amy said...

Those are adorable!

Unknown said...

I want a girl!!!