super long post coming up!!!!!!!
Each year we take turns planning our anniversary & this year it was RJ's turn! So he planned a surprise weekend getaway to Victoria, BC! I was so excited! I've always wanted to go & it didn't let me down. It was sooooo wonderful!
on the drive up!
rj was driving, i was snapping pics out my window! i didn't even see this crane standing in the water! how awesome is that?! i was having a spot on day for picture snapping! :)

on the ferry!

The grand Empress Hotel in Victoria

the government building

enjoying the beautiful scenery & the yummy drinks!

cheers to us!

halibut fish & chips....DELISH!

happy & full of good food!

we stumbled upon a night market! they had lovely local made stuff! like all these beautiful wood cutting boards!

the inner harbor

the sun is beginning to set

lil harbour ferries zipping about

sailboats


Fan Tan Alley is the narrowest road in all of North America!

& i mean NARROW!
We took a cooking & a wine tasting class & we ended up getting it on the house because it was our anniversary & we made friends with the chef! :) (i'll post more about this later!)
Then we took a horse & carriage ride to James Bay. We had a horse & carriage on our wedding day so we saw this fitting! :)

James Bay

The harbor at night is breath-taking!




goodbye Victoria! We had a beautiful stay!

Next up, the surprises kept coming! We hopped on another ferry to Seattle!!!!

the wind blown look is the new trend!

Seattle!

& ANOTHER surprise! Papi & Lola took the kids on the train & met us in Seattle!!!!!!
It was an amazing getaway! I have the BEST hubby in the whole world for treating me so wonderfully! :) I am not sure how I am going to top this next year when I have to plan!
3 comments:
Awesome pictures, I'm glad you guys had a good time. Congrats!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful pictures! Congratulations on another year married. :)
Happy Anniversary!
We honeymooned in Victoria and returned for our 5th anniversary. Your pics made me pine for it again!
Post a Comment