Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

room for squares

Over the long Labor Day weekend I decided to repaint the kids' bedroom! I wanted something fun & modern & not too kidsy. So I chose chocolate brown for the walls & repainted the squares on the accent wall in caribbean blue, very berry pink & apple green! I still have to go and get fabric to make curtains, duvet covers & pillows! Then hang up some fun canvas art work C & I did{to balance out the brown} then hang up white frames with black & whites of the babes! {this is so sad, I am a photographer and I have no photos on my walls! ok, maybe like 5 & thats it! gasp!}
I love how the room turned out! so fun!! 

* the one square in the upper left on the accent wall for some reason is showing up a tad red...




5 comments:

Amy said...

VERY Cute! I am bad too.. I don't have a ton of pics on my wall. We are having some family pics taken next week though, so hopefully my walls will have pics on them after that.

Jenny said...

Cute!!

Becci said...

love it!!

Carolyn said...

I like the color choices!

Cherish said...

Love the colors!!