Pages

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

girls getaway weekend!

last weekend my mom, sis & i escaped town for a mini getaway!

without boys.
without kids.

we had a great time! lots of shopping & yummy food! 


mochas....check!

sillies.....check!

it rained the whole way up. figures.

our destination!

stocked up on essentials!

isn't my sis gorgeous?!



ate tapas at Tango

& paella

dined with one of my besties from back in the day

indulged in happy hour at DragonFish

stuffed ourselves with chocolate filled croissants

& browsed the market!

had a great time!!! can't wait to plan our next adventure! :)

when i got home, sissy grabbed my face & said, "missed you sooo much mama!" 
melt. my. heart. 

2 comments:

Shelly Cunningham said...

I think I will have to go away, just so I can have that sweet moment where I come home and they love me the mostest!

The Franzs' said...

Looks like so much fun! Loved the pictures--really makes me want to go to Seattle, and really makes me realize how badly I need some girlfriend time! And kinda makes me wish I had a sister :)