so i finally got around to sewing the duvet cover for C's bed. sewing while the kids are awake & up underneath my feet constantly just doesn't workout, hmm, wonder why?!! haha.
i made it reversible with the dots fabric that i used on the curtains. i love how it turned out!
of course C wants nothing to do with the
new blanket! he wants his old one back! i also made the headboard with the extra fabric!


next up is some pillow cases! i am sure C will protest and want his current pillow cases!


3 comments:
You are amazing! I really want to learn how to sew now...My mom tried to teach me back in the day but I was too impatient to sit still! :P Now I would pay money to be able to sit still for an hour! haha...
I love it! Really cute fabric, and I like the canvases on the wall too!
My Carter did the same thing with the quilt I made him - wanted to switch out for the old one.
ooh, i LOVE that fabric! Nice work!
I'm finishing up bed skirts, and then I'm going to throw in a few little decor pillows to match and then hopefully I'll get some pics up too. I love simple sewing projects and how they can transform a room!
(really love that fabric! I have a thing for dots I think...)
Post a Comment