Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2007

pickin' blueberries

Today my mom & I went up to the Klock's farm to pick blueberries & we brought along Carter to help! haha! He was such a good lil helper! I am not sure how much help he really was, other than eating his weight in blueberries!!! haha!!
My mom had already started down the row to begin picking & Carter & I were still at the beginning because he was too caught up in stopping at every branch to eat a few! My mom had a half a bucket picked before we could get down there! Carter absolutely loved "picking" blueberries...."mmm" he would say after each handful.
The bushes were loaded with the yummiest & sweetest blueberries & the branches hung down low enough, just perfect for Carter's height!!! We ended up picking 19lbs and I am sure there could have been a couple more but Carter ate them!! HAHA!

still at the beginning of the row...
helping Lola pick
running up and down the row!
oh look, all of these for me!!!!
mmmmm....yummy!
carter's view
Carter & I

Here is a video of Carter eating blueberries...watch how many he has in his hands, he was double- fisting it!!! MMMM...lip smacking good!!!!

cheers for yummy blueberries!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Mmmmm, I miss Oregon Blueberries!!! Cute video.

JST & DLT said...

YUM!! And cute! What are you going to do with so many blueberries? Trey and I picked a lot of blackberries yesterday! Jamming it is! When we get back from Cabo I want to make a pie!!

Carolyn said...

With the previous blackberry posts, Carter looks like a berry-fanatic! Cute video!