Pages

Sunday, October 07, 2007

the pumpkin patch!

Friday we went to the pumpkin patch down on Sauvie's Island. I was worried that the weather wasn't going to hold since it had been down pouring all week but thankfully it did! It sunny, chilly, but sunny! It wasn't muddy either! yay!


When we first got there Carter marched right on over to where the tractor hay rides were! Of course! And low in behold, the tractor was orange just like Papi's!!! He was super excited! He didn't really want to ride on the hay bales, he wanted to drive!!! hahaha!!! The ride out to the patch was fun. Of course Carter didn't want to get off the ride once we got there!




Carter found one! He was so cute tryng to pick it up! hahah!!!

Papi, Carter & Lola
Auntie Shelly & Carter


On the ride back

cheese!



We had a good time at the patch!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Great pics! Looks like a fabulous day in the Northwest to me!

Carolyn said...

I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch! You got good pictures...I like Carter's grin in the last one!!