Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2007

second tri & seahawk sunday

Hello all!

I hope every one's weekend was great! The sun came out here! yay! We enjoyed beautiful sunny fall days! It was great! It was a busy weekend for us (well for me)! I had two photo shoots lined up for this weekend. One was a pregnancy shoot & the other was a family shoot. Both were so much fun! So this next week will be busy for me as I edit away like crazy!

This weekend also marks the beginning of the second trimester for me! YAY! I am feeling so much better! My energy is starting to return! So now I can organize my house like crazy (its been driving me nuts!)...hahaha! Oh & my sister-in-law (SIL) is also expecting her 2nd! She is due just a week & a half after me!!! Isn't that exciting?!! We had our first kiddos close too (they are 4 mos apart!)
So I posted a couple of belly pics. Just a little pooch....I am in the awful fat stage...where nothing really fits and I just feel yucky! BLAH!


14 weeks
Carter giving the belly a smooch!

"ba-bee" he says
It also is Seahawk Sunday...& of course RJ bought jersey's for all of us to wear! haha!! #51 is Lofa Tatupu, a big tough, Samoan dude. He plays middle linebacker and is RJ's fav on the team (b/c he hits hard...haha...boys...) In the words of RJ, "he is a true Samoan bone crusher". aww thats nice...
Carter & Daddy
yes even mommy has a jersey!
helloa seahawk & a big digger....
TOUCHDOWN! yes, RJ taught him to do & say that! ha!
I got new glasses! yay! I got them this last week! I LOVE them!!!
hello Prada! ;)



Have a good week!
cheers.

3 comments:

Amy said...

The belly is so cute! And congrats to your SIL!! Is that Celia or Michelle? How exciting!! I loved all the pics.

Anonymous said...

Very cute belly Kristy, and I love your new glasses!

Kristy said...

its Michelle!