Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2007

boy? or girl?

Alright folks its finally here! The big reveal!!! Make sure your sound is turned on & up! We are totally thrilled and excited about the newest addition to our family! We are so thankful to God for this wonderful blessing! RJ stayed up way too late last night putting this thing together but I loved how it turned out! Hope you enjoy it! ;)

And if you leave a comment your name just might go in a drawing for the middle name! So leave us a comment!! haha! =)

6 comments:

JST & DLT said...

Congrats to the Ray Family! How exciting that a little lady will be joining your family! YAY!

Betsy & Bryan said...

Yay! We knew it!!!! Now Carter will have a little "sissy" to love & protect.

Amy said...

WOOHOO!!!! A little girl! Loved the video!!

Carolyn said...

Yay! You will have so much fun with a girl!! Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Cool! I had a feeling it was a girl. I/we are so thrilled for you guys! as for a middle name mine is Ellen and I have always liked it. :) Congratulations guys, Love Mari, Paul, Quincy & Myles

Anonymous said...

I voted for a girl, YAYA! Congrats Kristy, that will be so fun. Carter seems very happy to be getting a little sissy : )