So today we had another prenatal check up! Everything went well! I only gained 1 lb this time! yay! We waited around a while to be seen & once we got in the appt was about 2 mins!!! Its so different this time around b/c we know what to expect so we don't have a lot of questions so it makes the appt's go fast! Which is kinda nice but at the same time not as exciting. haha. The baby's heart rate was 150. I never grow tired of hearing that. So amazing.
Ok so I have to confess a bit of frustration...at the dr.'s office, they have me down at 17 weeks 5 days as of today. But every counter I have says I am 17w3d. I know what you are thinking, oh please, its a 2 day difference! (this is what RJ says to me every time!!) But it bothers me! I know that I will probably not deliver on that exact day anyways. I just like knowing when the next week rolls over!!!I like counting down the days & reading whats next in my pregnancy books. Is that so hard to understand?!!! gosh! So just thought I'd vent for a second....
So next week on Wednesday is the big ultrasound day!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I can't wait! So we need to think of something fun & creative to tell everyone & well my usually creative brain is in a rut! help with some ideas! We thought about waiting till Thanksgiving but I am not sure if I can keep a secret that long! haha!!
I am going to put a poll to see what everyone thinks the gender will be! =)
cheers!
4 comments:
Ok, I totally know what you mean about the 2 day difference! I'm so calendar-oriented and it bugged me that I wasn't the same as the dr!!
One of my friends did this: have the nurse put an ultrasound picture and the sex in an envelope, then have everyone get together and open the envelope together. Not that creative, but you all get to find out together.
KRISTY! The baby will come when he, I mean she, I mean when the baby is ready to come haha! That's probably what RJ tells you huh? Maybe you could invite everyone over and make a shirt for Carter to wear that says "I'm going to have a little brother/sister"!
If it were me, I'd change all your tickers to match your Dr's due date! Theirs is sooner :)
So, do you want to find out the gender, along with everyone else, or do you and RJ want to know and then suprise everyone else??
amy-i think we want to find out just us together there (b/c we didnt get to do that w/ C)then surprise everyone else!
carolyn-we did that for C! we had the tech put it in a card & then we went home where family was waiting & the web cam set up for the fam in FL. & then my mom opened the card then she had two gifts,boy & girl....then when i opened it...a boy gift!!
so we need a new fun idea!!!
Post a Comment