Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's...

family photo time! haha..tricked ya! I bet you thought that this blog was going to be about the revealing of the baby's gender! HA! nope. We are still trying to come up with something fun! but we do know!! heehee....
Anyways, over the weekend we did some family photos. Its that time of year again to get those holiday cards out! & I've been hard at work editing & designing cards for this year! While we had our cameras out C grabbed an extra & began taking his own. He told my parents to say "cheese"! hahaha!!!! What a little budding photographer! I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree!
So Here's just a couple from the shoot....I have tons to sift through still! =)


got the camera all set

luckily a professional was on hand!

one of my fav's so far!
but mommy i don't want to kiss your belly!
cheers!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Great pics! I can't wait to see more :)

Amy said...

I totally forgot the big u/s was today!!! So, do you and RJ know yet, you're just not telling anyone? Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!! How did everything look?

Anonymous said...

Hurry up and decide how you're going to tell us!!! Those pics are really cute, looks like you guys had fun!