Speaking of holidays, our Thanksgiving was nice & relaxing. My mom made some delicious food. RJ & his friend deep fried a turkey which was fantastic! My favorite part was that my appetite is insane so I could eat a lot! hooray for being pregnant around the holidays! heehee...Oh & speaking of my pregnancy, this last week my stomach totally popped out! Its like hello baby! =)
Enjoy the pics!




cheers to the holidays.
4 comments:
Great pictures! So cute!!
You guys are so freakin cute!!! And so darn good at taking photos. What a great combo. I can't wait to see you with your belly!
Kristy- Thanks for the comment on my blog. Question.. do I need to use a smaller aperature to get a better depth of field? Will that help keep everyone in focus? I did notice that on a few of the pics with both kids in there.
What a cute family!!
Post a Comment