Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Day

We had a wonderful Christmas day! We woke up early to open gifts at our house & to see what Santa brought Carter!!! I was holding Carter and when we walked into the living room he saw his presents and immediately started squirming and said "walk" which means, put me down!!



He was so excited about his kitchen set up and new bike that he didn't care at all about opening gifts! We would give him one and he would put it back under the tree! haha!!!
I must have been extra good this year because I was surprised with a Mac Book Pro lap top!!! & a bunch of editing software for it!!! I am so excited to get to work on it!

RJ was super happy with his official NFL Tatupu Seahawks jersey!

Carter also got a big dig-dig of his own! Its a remote controlled excavator that makes all kinds of sounds! He was so excited!!! 

Then it was off to Lola & Papi's for breakfast & more presents!!! And of course Carter was too busy playing with whatever he opened first to open anymore! My mom was also surprise with a lap top too! 
But the best gift of all was that it SNOWED!!!!! YAY!!! That was super exciting especially for Nana & Steve who have never seen it snow on Christmas before! 



We then headed over to RJ's sister house to see them for a bit. Then later on that evening we went to RJ's aunts where the whole extended family was! It was a long day but it was nice to spend it with our families! 
We had a wonderful holiday and it was so nice to be surrounded by all our wonderful family! 

cheers.

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a great Christmas! I bet you guys had so much fun with Carter.

Matt and Brianne said...

Eek! You guys are so adorable! I can't believe how big Carter is... and I'm so excited that your having a girl!

JST & DLT said...

Happy New Year! Looks like a wonderful Christmas! Your are one lucky girl with that lap top. I hope you have been able to figure it out. Let me know if you need help. You know where to find me. Is your nana still around?