Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

decorating!

This year I had a little helper with decorating the tree! And what a helper he was!!! hahaha. When I first got out the lights & plugged them in he came up and put his hand out & said, "hot". haha! That's right, so don't touch it!!! hahaha....He helped me put on his special ornament that his Tio & Tia gave him. A baby's first Christmas '06 ornament. What a big boy this year! Our tree is much smaller than in the past but I didn't want to get a huge one being it was C's first year he could get into it!!! haha....

I had so much fun this year decorating. It was snowing outside when we brought the tree in. I had some delicious Amish friendship bread baking in the oven letting off such a yummy aroma. Plus we had Christmas music playing! So fun! I just love the holidays!!!



cheers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great memories!! The tree looks great :)

Carolyn said...

Your tree is so cute - love the colors!! Haha!

Anonymous said...

I like your tree! You are lucky to have such a cute little helper.