Pages

Monday, December 03, 2007

holiday parties & a snow tease

This past weekend was a busy one! We had two back-to-back holiday parties to go to for RJ's work, a baby shower to attend & a photo shoot (see pics here)! Plus I've had a ton of clients photos to edit and design Christmas cards too!!! Busy, busy, busy!
The first holiday party was held downtown. So that was fun to get dressed up and venture down there! Especially since it started to snow that day!!! YAY! We dropped C off at my folks and it was dumping snow there! It was so exciting! I love it when it snows. Then RJ & I headed off to the holiday party. We had a great time.
Saturday it snowed off and on at my parents so that was pretty fun to watch! I get all excited when it snows! haha! Too bad it all melted by the evening! BOO!
Then that afternoon my mom & I went to a baby shower for a friend of mine. That was pretty fun. Baby shower's always are! Well, in my opinon anyways! =)
That night concluded with another holiday party!



Rj & I at the first holiday party
yay snow!

Carter "cooking" with all of Lola's pots & pans! haha!!


Cheers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pics of the Swanson fam! YAY for snow!! Corbett is so pretty with snow.

Carolyn said...

Ah, kitchen toys, they're the best! And I'm jealous you got snow, we didn't any in Salem. :(

JST & DLT said...

What a fun weekend! I get to go to a holiday party next weekend and then host one! You should come :)

Anonymous said...

It snowed here yesterday, I love snow too! I agree with you and I know Amy does too - that baby showers are so much fun : ) Carter is a cutie!