So this weekend we did some major shopping (ugh...shopping all day while preggo=aching legs & back & grumpiness!!! haha). Then we did some major wrapping! We chose to do this enormous task while Carter was still awake...why...I have no idea. Well, it wouldn't have been so crazy if the two who were supposed to be in charge of watching were actually watching him! HAHA!! ;) About 93.33% of those presents were for none other than the C-man! of course.
That morning I caught Carter playing in the wood pellet box with his diggers!! oops! He made a construction site! Digging & scooping away...what an imagination!!
Then he suckered Papi into playing along with him!
The wrapping frenzy
C "helping". More like making a mess! He was smacking everything in sight with the long tubes of wrapping paper!
Oh, what were the two who were supposed to be watching him doing?.....snoozing or "resting my eyes" he claims
the other....watching football but hiding behind C's stuffed animals to not get caught

All in all it was a good productive weekend! Its been fun so far having Nana & Steve out!
Happy shopping days. Only 7 left.
cheers.
4 comments:
I love Christmas time!! Is that your Christmas card on the top? I like it!!
thanks! yes it is...its one of the many i designed!! =)
I love your card too! About 90% of our presents are for the kids too! Couldn't you just buy them a ton? I keep thinking of more and more things they "should" have! Haha!!
Sounds like a fun wrapping time! I like your Christmas card too!
Post a Comment