Pages

Monday, January 07, 2008

100!

Hooray! I've reached 100 posts!!! So for this special occasion I am going to share some of my New Year's "goals". I too (like Carolyn) do not like the word "resolutions". It makes me feel like I've done something wrong and need fixing. Well, we all are imperfect and so I like to think that I am a work in progress and by setting goals it gives me something to continue to build who I am as a person. So for this year I have some goals I'd like to accomplish! 

Goals:
1. Continue to grow & stretch my photography business.
2. Get back running again (after this baby is born!) because I would like to enter some 5k runs this year.
3. Strengthen my walk w/ Jesus. By reading the Bible more often , spending more time in prayer &  listening to God. 
4. Have a date night w/ my hubby each month.
5. Take part in volunteer work by reaching out to my community.
6. Establish a girls night w/ my friends.
7. Stretch my cooking abilities by trying new recipes. 
8. Learn how to sew! I always have my mom do all my sewing projects! haha.
9. Begin & finish some much needed house projects!
10. Send thank you notes more often. 

Ok well, there's a start! =) Here's to a new year!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Those are wonderful goals!

Reed said...

Excellent goals (or should I say resolutions :^) indeed!

Way to go on your 100th post - I enjoy following them.

BTW, on the recipe thing, that steak you guys made the other day made my mouth water just looking at it.

Carolyn said...

Yay for goals! I especially like your #'s3, 6, and 10!

JST & DLT said...

Great goals. I did my goal list the other night. I do not like 'resolutions' either. Happy New year. I hope it is the best!