Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

artwork.

This weekend we have begun the lengthily task of organizing our "catch-all" overflowing mess of an office! yay! I have been in nesting mode bad lately and our office was driving me insane!! haha. Pregnancy hormones are so fun!
Anyways, I have some long overdue frames that need to be filled and hung of our photos. I know, sad...I am a photographer but have neglected to put up any photos of my own!!! ahhh! So, we are going to print a large canvas print of one of our works of art! I have finally narrowed it down to these three. However, I am really leaning towards #1. Something really draws me in. So tell me what you think of these!

#1 was taken in Montserrat, Spain. A small monastery perched high on the cliff side of mountains outside of Barcelona. We traveled there in the summer of 2006! The place was so awesome.
#2 was taken during July of 2006 at a winery. Rj & I & some close friends went wine tasting to celebrate our anniversaries!


#3 was taken again at Montserrat, Spain. We hiked all the way up to this old vacant church. The view from up there was breath taking.


The canvas is going to go in our living room about the couch. So which one do you fancy best?!

cheers!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I'd vote for #1 or #3, but I agree with you.. there's something about #1. Good work!!

JST & DLT said...

I vote for #1 & #3 also. They are both beautiful. I look at #3 and gaze off in the distance of the pic and try to imagine what is out there. Whatever you choose, you will probably just spend much time staring at. I love #1 too. Love the grass too. Good luck.

Matt and Brianne said...

There's something about the mountains and the vastness in #3- I love it.

Anonymous said...

#3 gets my vote...having been there you get this feeling of peace and nearness to God...Lola

Carolyn said...

I like #3...so beautiful!

Molly said...

I vote for #3... I do like #1 a lot though. They are both beautiful, it's hard to chose! HAHAHA!