Pages

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

big belly!

My belly is growing! I'll be 27 weeks tomorrow (which by the time any of you read this I'll already be 27 weeks!) This pregnancy is zooming by! I only have 13 weeks left!!!! YIKES!!!!
She is moving around in there a lot more these days & of course mostly at night when I lay down! But she isn't as bad of a squirmer as Carter was. It's still hard for me to grasp the concept that there is another baby growing inside of me! Carter is almost 2 & it's so weird to me that he'll be a big brother. It feels like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital, all fresh and new! Nevertheless, we are so excited to meet our new addition!

Here are some photos of my belly using photo booth on my Mac!!! I know I'm a dork! heehee....



6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Your belly is cute...as always! I felt the same about my Carter, and all those memories of him as a baby came flooding back when we had Addie. So fun!

JST & DLT said...

WO! That is BIG!

Becci said...

Very cute:)

Amy said...

The belly looks great! She'll be here in no time!

Matt and Brianne said...

you're so stinkin' cute. You'll be a great mom of two! (I know you can handle 10! hahahaha)

Molly said...

CUTE belly! I can't believe she's almost here!!