Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

low key days

Our days have been very low key lately. Mainly consisting of the following activities: playing with cars/trucks/construction trucks, painting, watching Cars (this one occurs more than I'd like it to), or reading stories. I am just running out of energy to keep up with an active 2 yr old! 

So today we read his at-the-moment fav book, Snoozers by Sandra Boynton. He loves to pretend to yawn! 


Then he ran into our bedroom saying, "night-night, daddy's bed" & climbed in on RJ's side (yes the bed is/was not made! oops!) & pretended to "sleep"! 


Then he noticed I had the camera & sat up to say "cheese momma, yay!!!" It was so cute! 


We talked about the clouds in the sky that we could see & the birds chirping about & he would say, "you heared (pronounced hear-ed) that momma?!"
Look at those blue eyes! I love em!



We had a nice mellow day! 

2 comments:

Amy said...

Days won't be mellow much longer. When is that baby girl gonna be here??

Carolyn said...

I can't believe how much older he is looking in some of your recent posts! Especially in that clapping picture.