Kennedy is two weeks old today! yay! It seems like she has been a part of our family all along. She completes our lil family unit! =) Yesterday I took her to her 2 week well baby check up & lil miss porker now weighs 8lbs! She measured 21 inches long! So the dr. thinks that they measured her wrong at the hospital when she was born. When I went back and looked at the photos RJ had taken one of her being measured and sure enough the measurement was wrong! The nurse didn't even stretch her leg

out straight! So she was longer than 19 inches! But what exactly, we'll never know. That's annoying! Now what am I supposed to put on her birth announcements?! So I think I am just gonna say 19 inches. =)
All is well at Casa del Ray!
3 comments:
Oh man.. she could have easily gone another 1/2 inch or even a whole inch. Regardless.. she is perfect and beautiful! Congrats again!!
I can't beleive it's been two weeks! She is just gorgeous!
She is a sweetie pie...just like Mommy :)
Post a Comment