We, well, I should say I...I made it through the first week home alone with two kids!!! It wasn't so bad. We had a couple of melt downs but that's expected from a Mom of two...I mean from a two year old! heehee.....Carter threw a couple of fits and got into all kinds of things he normally doesn't get in to. I think it's because he knows mommy can't get to him as fast as she used to. Sneaky lil boy! Meal times were the hardest because lil Miss K decided she MUST eat at the same time everyone else does so that was a bit challenging trying to get lunch &/or dinner ready for everyone while she was screaming "feed me now!!!!" =)
Oh & on the first time we had a serious accident! Carter was "helping" wash dishes (aka standing on a stool in front of the sink and spraying water everywhere!) while I was getting lunch ready. He went to grab for a scrub brush and slipped off the stool & over backwards he went! He had a coffee mug in his hands and well, it went flying too, shattering to the floor! A shard landed on the floor RIGHT next to K's bouncy seat! AHHHHH! In my head I am thinking, great, just great I am gonna have to haul my two kids in to the ER on my first day alone! cripes!!! Luckily no one got hurt! phew! Talk about a heart attack!
Good times!!!! Oh what fun adventures that will fill my days from now on!!! =) They say you aren't really a "parent" until you have two....I am finding that it's true! ;)
Carter washing dishes!



4 comments:
Yikes!! Being a mom is tough work. Great pics though :)
phew! I'm glad you survived and that the kids are okay too! ;)
How crazy!! Cute pictures : )
OMG!!Thank God everybody is fine :) ya, you are a REAL parent now ...heeee....
Post a Comment