Happy (belated) Mother's Day to all you Momma's out there! =)
We had a wonderful day yesterday! Here are my two kiddos being super cute! I am so blessed to have such CUTE kids!!!!! ;) Carter goes, "I hold sissy"


We were treated to a delicious brunch! The chefs: the boys & my sister!



The menu: scrambled eggs chiliquilies with roasted tomatillo sauce, farmers skillet (eggs, potatoes, & chicken sausage), fresh fruit & a fresh fruit smoothie (strawberry, mango, banana)!
It was soooooo good!!!!


I got the cutest card from my "two, one, two kids!" That's how Carter counts. He starts always at two (when there is 2 of something)!!! Its so funny. The card had the breakfast menu on the inside with a photo of chef Carter. Then on the back were the kids' handprints! Look at how cute they are!!! Kennedy's hand is so tiny!!!!


I got the cutest card from my "two, one, two kids!" That's how Carter counts. He starts always at two (when there is 2 of something)!!! Its so funny. The card had the breakfast menu on the inside with a photo of chef Carter. Then on the back were the kids' handprints! Look at how cute they are!!! Kennedy's hand is so tiny!!!!


I also got a beautiful necklace! Its a mother of pearl with a inlay of silver. It symbolizes the beauty of motherhood and the bond between momma's & their kids! Its so lovely! Plus, I got a super nice bottle of wine! Its a Bergstrom 2006 Pinot Noir! I was told that it's all mine & I get to chose to drink it whenever and if I want to share it or not is up to me too!!!
RJ, you did great! ;)
Once the kiddos went down for a snooze, my mom, sister & I went and got pedicures! That was so fun & relaxing! We had such a fantastic day hanging out all together! It was the perfect day!


4 comments:
Looks like a nice day!
The food looks yummy! And you really had a great day :)..What a blessing being a mother of two....Happy Belated Mother's Day!
wow- sounds like a fantastic day!
Correction: The ladies went and got pedicures, RJ watched the 3 remaining kids, putting Carter down for a nap, getting David setup with his video games at an appropriate volume and then taking care of Kennedy.
Post a Comment