Pages

Thursday, May 08, 2008

play

We are still trying to figure out our daily schedule around here. There has been a few challenging days but all in all its been good. Carter hasn't asked to make sissy leave yet! haha. So that's good right?! The novelty of her has not worn off yet and he still loves her and wants to be around her all the time. We now have brother and sister "tummy time"! haha. He'll go, "I want tummy time w/ sissy Mommy" and we'll get the blanket or the play gym out and he'll get right down there with her. Although he is a bit wild, flipping around like a croc death roll. But Kennedy doesn't seem to mind.

Yesterday we busted out the "HOOGE stroller" (in C's words). So I could practice getting her car seat in and out of it incase I got brave and wanted to go somewhere by myself! 
Well, C loved it so much (odd b/c he HATED getting in his other stroller!!!) that he didn't want out of it! So he pretty much spent the whole morning strapped in the stroller! haha! I must say, it was nice having him trapped some place! I know, it makes me feel guilty for thinking that! LOL!
So we bundled up (it was a bit chilly) and headed towards the HOOGE park! It was nice to get outside and go for a walk...ahh fresh air! We all enjoyed it! 
Next week is my 6 week check up and I can't wait to get the green light to exercise! Then it's gonna be Biggest Loser: Casadelray edition! Bring on the stroller workouts! I can't wait to run again!!!



p.s. i love my hooge stroller!!! =) 

3 comments:

Cherish said...

C's funny : ) I almost lol seeing him squeezing with K on the little mat and his cute little expression...haaa...Woohoo!!HOOGE stroller! Good exercise for you : ) Cute little hood for K, she looks so much like you : )

Anonymous said...

Your days sound like so much fun Kristy. I think Kennedy looks a lot like you too! 2 cute little cherubs to love all day, you are so blessed!!

Carolyn said...

He looks like a wild man under the gym! Haha!