I've been tagged by Carolyn!!!
The rules...10 photos, take them right away,
NO CLEANING UP FIRST,
tag 5 friends.
1.) Dream vacation- Sipping wine & eating delicious pasta in Italy! Somewhere in a villa in Tuscany.
OR.....on the beach in Maui! I constantly daydream about going back there. Oh man I can feel the ocean breeze now......
2.) Self portrait- does this count?! I think it qualifies since I seem to always have a camera glued to my face! =)
3.) What my kids are doing right now-technically they are BOTH sleeping right now! But this is what they were doing at the time...of course C is driving some sort of truck on her!
4.) My closet- well I am at my parents so this is the closet in the guest room in which we stay in! Note the giant digger! A future gift for the C man & this morning he saw it & shrilled in excitement, "OH A DIGGER MOMMY!!!!!"
5.) My favorite room- At my mom's house I'd say it's C's new room! Yes, he has a room all to himself!!!
AND when I can steal away a few minutes I LOVE my mom's huge walk-in shower complete with a rain shower head. ahhhh it's glorious.
6.) My favorite shoes-Like Carolyn I have a ton of favs! But since I am at my mom's I guess I'll just have to with my fav flippies! Super comfy. Oh dear, my toes are in distress....they are in need of another pedi! =)
7.) The laundry room-yes that is a washer/dryer in the closet!!! My parents have one in their closet! How convenient! Makes putting away clothes super easy!!!
9.) The kitchen sink-loaded with the remnants of breakfast (I made banana pancakes), & a breast pump. Speaking of which, I should probably go clean it up before my parents get home! haha!!
10.) The fridge-My mom has a massive fridge! You could probably stuff a body in there!! haha!! Or have enough food to feed a football team!


5 comments:
Wasn't this a fun one?!
I was having fun : ) Nice : )
I think I just passed the first dream vacation on my train ride to Milano!
Yikes.. I have lots to do when I get home.
I love that shower.. wow.
oh darn it! I forgot! Can I blame my tardiness on baby brain?? Now... where's my camera...
Post a Comment