Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Project 365.

I came across this article today about taking a photo every single day to capture a whole year of your life. So that you can look back on the little snapshots and sum up an entire year. I thought that was a pretty cool idea. It'll help me to think outside of the box when it comes to my photography. I know, how hard would it be to take a single photo every day?! My problem is that it'll be hard to just choose one
I will be blogging (of course!) my photo-a-day project over on my photog blog! So please, follow along with me on this little snap-shot journey! Yes, that means you'll have to check another blog!
Here's a tip, if you don't so already.....log yourself in to Google Reader & add subscriptions to the blogs and they will update when I update them! 
See, you have no excuse now......
I also encourage you to join me in this project too! It'll be fun! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

don't you LOVE google reader?

Tony and Megan said...

This was our plan to capture Maddie's first year....we are doing a pretty good job, but I am not sure we have taken a picture every single day.

Good luck, and we will follow along in your adventure!

Cherish said...

sounds cool : )

Carolyn said...

This is a great idea! My photos would never turn out as great as yours though!