Pages

Thursday, October 09, 2008

seis.

Well, as of last weekend my babe is 6 months old! SIX MONTHS! Where did the time go? That's half a YEAR! sheesh.

Current stats:
17lbs!
26.5"!

So I have an excellent excuse of why I don't have any 6mos portraits yet.....I was super sick over the weekend & the first half of this week. I had strep throat & I could have sworn I was dying! It was purely awful. I think all mommies should be exempt from any illness! Its not fair that we have to take care of everything else except ourselves when all we want to do is crawl in a hole & sleep! So soon, I will torture her yet again with some kind of mini photo session! ;) But until then, enjoy these of her & her overwhelming cuteness!




p.s.
thank goodness for antibiotics because they finally kicked in as of today & i feel tons better!
OR
maybe it was because the office was back on tonight....i don't know. ;)

4 comments:

Amy said...

She is so cute. I love her funny faces. So sorry you were sick :( I hope you are 100% soon. The Office always can make people feel better. haha

Cherish said...

Oh my goodness!! Look at K, she is so chubbly cute ...haaa...time flies, she is already 6 months and almost same weight as Ethan who is 10 months !!!! Oh dear, Ethan has way way more to catch up with K ....love K's double chins ...heee..

Becci said...

I think it's The Office that helped... yeah, I feel for sure!

Cute scrunchy faces, too:)

Unknown said...

I'm glad you are feeling better :) Great to see you yesterday!
six months- wow- I feel like I was just there visiting your 4 day old baby girl!! *sigh*
Awful scrumptious....