yup. the sister is 10 months old today! i'm going to be honest here- at first i was a tad skeptical about being head-over-heels in love with another babe. in fact i was down right scared & felt like i was betraying C by having another baby! i mean, how could you love something else so much? there couldn't possibly be anymore room in my already full-to-the-brim heart! but she arrived on scene & i can't imagine my life without her. without either of them. i am so in love & it feels so good!




p.s. isn't she positively squishable??!!!
7 comments:
Oh, she is so squishable. Just think.. in 2 short months, she'll be a YEAR old! That's crazy! Those pictures are darling.
Happy 10 months!! Oh how the time flies!!
I love her chubbiness!! So adorable. And I know what you mean...it's so nice that we can just squeeze in another little one without even missing a beat!
oooooooh- happy 10 month, K! The 2nd to last pic is simply adorable. I mean, really. Can she get any cuter??? Those rolls put little Ro to shame!! How can you keep yourself from just eating her up all day long??
What a cute doll! It's nice to know, since I'm not a mother yet, that your heart will expand for all your children. I'm sure I will worry about that too though : )
Look at the rolls!! Love it..sooooo....cute!!
HAHAHA! Love her squishablness!! She is too cute!!!
Post a Comment