Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Napili

Well, hello blog world, its been awhile! I've been in super slacker mode lately! Physically my body is present but I think mentally I am still back in Maui! haha! I haven't even unpacked my bag yet! Ok well, technically its unpacked but there is a huge pile next to my bag. I think my stuff is hoping just maybe that it could be quickly packed again and take off back to the islands! :)

Ok so back to posting about our trip! Here are some photos from our day at Napili Bay. It's a lovely bay with rocks flanking either side of the bay. Which C loved! The waves would splash up and create little waterfalls as the water rushed back towards the ocean. He splashed for several hours in the little tide pools & refused to leave! 





C mesmerized by the waves!


hey mom c'mon!

all this beach stuff is tiring! ;)

another perfect ending to a perfect day!






3 comments:

Shelly Cunningham said...

OMG, I love the picture of K. I want to kiss her arm squishies!

Carolyn said...

Looks gorgeous!

Cherish said...

Your trip seems so relaxed compared to my recent trip ...haaa..nice scenes...