Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

bedroom transformation: a work in progress!


C's bedroom transformation is just about complete. 

the walls are painted. thanks to C taking the initiative {he decided he wanted to paint his own room by himself. found him covered in paint one morning along with some of the walls.} so, we went off to Home Depot bought actual paint for the walls & painted! He lasted a whole 10 minutes then wanted to stop! ha! 

Over the weekend, we hung up some of C's artwork & a canvas of him at 6 months old. My heart melts whenever I look at it. 





**how about them construction worker jammies?! you like?!!! :)





** i had to bribe him w/ m'sm's to get him to turn around and give me a smile. stinker. 



next up: curtains! 

2 comments:

Shelly Cunningham said...

So... does this mean that Kennedy's in her own room now? As a mom of two sharing a room, I'm just curious!

The Franzs' said...

Those pj's are awesome--and I love that picture!! Too precious..