Pages

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

packing packing and more packing!

Ok so it's two nights before we embark on our Europe adventure. It's late and Rj and I are still up (we are night owls). I have packed and repacked my bag several times and I still have way too much stuff! You must keep in mind that my bag is also being occupied with Carter's things as well so needless to say why I have too much stuff! With a baby you never know what you are going to need so I think I packed it all! hahahaha......(this is where you think first time mom of course)
Thursday morning we head off on our journey across the pond. We (the Rays) fly Lufthansa, where I hear its a fabulous airline....so expect to see a blog from midair! The Ayers' and the Greys' will be arriving in Barcelona before us. So we have to make this trek with Carter all by ourselves! yikes!!! Wish us well and pray for a safe, smooth travel!

Ciao for now......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Have fun! ciao