Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

summer time & the livin' is easy.

i love the summertime! the other night while shopping at Target we picked up a water/sand table for Carter. we thought it was a great way to play outside during the summer. he loves it!!!right away as rj was taking it out of the box Carter was all "whats this?!!" & taking things out and running around like crazy!
since today was hot i filled it with water & he splashed all around! his shirt was drenched & so was the deck! but he had so much fun!



here he is trying to attack the camera!


we also got him a chair of his very own!! he loves to climb in & sit down. then climb out. then climb back in. then climb back out. repeat. hahaha! until he manages to fall out! oops!! he cracks me up.

cheers!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Carter's new toy looks like so much fun! I wanna come play :)

Carolyn said...

oh my gosh, I love his chubby little legs...I just want to give them a squeeze!!

Molly said...

I love his chair! He looks so cute in it!