Pages

Monday, October 29, 2007

16 weeks

So I hit the 16 week mark! I can't believe how fast it's going! My belly is definitely popped out now! Goodbye regular jeans & sleeping on my tummy! :( Actually sleeping on my side isn't so bad this time around...maybe my body got used to it from being prego before. My appetite is seriously annoying me. I am SO hungry every 2 hours or so & nothing sounds good to eat! So I stand there and stare at the fridge or pantry while nothing sounds good to eat. UGH! I have begun to hate cooking! :( The only thing I've craved so far is mashed potatoes & gravy & another time it was an orange. sigh.
The next appointment is next week! yay! And we'll get to schedule the ultrasound! I am so excited to find out what Carter is going to have for a sibling!!! Now we just need to figure out some creative way to tell the folks!
Oh some other exciting news....last night I felt the baby squirm a bit! I think I've felt it before but I wasn't quite sure if it was gas bubbles or not! heehee....
the 16 week belly

cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY cute belly Kristy! Sorry about not sleeping on your stomache, that's the only way I sleep.

Amy said...

Cute cute cute!!! I can't wait to find out boy/girl too! Maybe you could have a scavenger hunt for your parents or something..?? Hopefully your appetite mellows out and you can start some good ole fashioned cravings!

Carolyn said...

Ok, your belly is so small and cute! And yes, those curtains are from pier 1 - I thought I had seen yours in one of your pictures! That's funny!!