Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2007

crafty


The last few days we've been crafty around here! With it pouring out we had to have something to do!! This weekend I had a baby shower to go & so I got crafty & made some super cute girly burp cloths! It was so fun to make them! =)

Carter & I also got busy baking cupcakes for a party we were going to on Friday night w/ RJ's co-workers. Yes, he helped! Talk about MESSY!!! He wanted to stir the batter & before I knew it he had dumped half the water from the measuring cup in the bowl & half all over the counter!!! ahhh!!! Then he started throwing things in the sink! It was a fun afternoon project for us though!

Afterwards C enjoyed a yummy cupcake! He'd say "MMMMM" at each bite! hahaha!!!

Then once they cooled RJ & I decorated halloween style! We found some fun gummy candies that were in the shapes off eyeballs, feet, and thumbs! RJ made spiders out of M&M's & twizzlers or sour apple punch straws & we also made tombstones out of hershey's bars & we put a foot at the end of the grave! They looked so good & yummy!



Carter also got crafty & did some finger painting! He was so funny at first...he didn't want to put his fingers in the paint. Then he tasted it & thought it was yucky! ha! Then he got into & even painted his hair! lovely Carter!




As you can see we had a good weekend! Hope your weekend was good too!

Cheers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are very crafty people! Sounds like a fun weekend : )

Carolyn said...

I love those cupcakes, they look yummy!

Amy said...

Those cupcakes look great! How creative :) And Carter cracks me up. I can just imagine him saying mmmm with every bite. hahaha

Anonymous said...

Ok Kristy, I posted a blog! You better make a comment or I'll be mad. I really want one of those cupcakes, yummmy!

Jake said...

He looks like an aspiring artist. Have you seen previews for "My Kid Could Paint That"? Carter looks like a budding Kandinsky.