Today we had our next prenatal dr. appt. We are seeing the OB/GYN who delivered Carter! When she walked in, she goes, "have we met before?!" And I was like yah, kinda....you delivered my son! Then she goes, "Oh that's right!!!" In my head I was thinking....remember I was the one who was laying sideways in the bed in complete PAIN & you just came in the room, sat down and out he popped!!! hahaha! You see, we have Kaiser & you see the same person (or you don't have to) the whole pregnancy but the doctors/midwives rotate being at the hospital so you might not have the same person deliver you. I didn't like that at first but once I was in labor I could've cared less who was there as long as the baby CAME OUT!!! hahaha!!!
Anyways, the appointment went well. She was able to find the heart beat right away. The heart rate was in the 150's which is normal for this gestation. It was so amazing to hear it! Even though it's our second I still got a little choked up!
Our next appt. isn't till the beginning of November and that is when I will get to schedule our ultrasound!!! yay!
Oh & RJ will also be blogging through this fun journey! He took down notes/observations (such an engineer!) at today's appt & at the previous one (he also did when we were pregnant w/ carter for those of you who remember our website!) So once his blog is up and running I'll put up the link!
cheers!
3 comments:
It will be so fun to read RJ's blog! It must be so wonderful to hear your childs heartbeat : )
YAY for a good appt and a good heartbeat! I am guessing boy again for you guys :) I love hearing a baby's heartbeat.. it is an amazing thing! I'm excited to read RJ's blog! Too funny about caring less about who delivered your baby.
That's fun that RJ does a blog for all this...and that you get your ultrasound soon! How exciting, I can't wait to hear!
Post a Comment