Pages

Monday, October 01, 2007

happy october!

I cannot believe that its October already! I love fall! Not only because my birthday is in the fall (hint hint) but I just love the way the air is crisper, pumpkin pie, pumpkin chai tea, honey crisp apples, mashed potatoes & more importantly going to the pumpkin patch! haha! We are going at the end of this week & can't wait! We go to one down on Sauvie's Island & there is a tractor hay ride out to the patch to pick your pumpkin! Carter is going to LOVE it this year!!!! Anyways, so here's some pics from last yrs trip!


I have a dr. appt. tomorrow so I'll post an update afterwards! But thankfully I am feeling so much better!! hooray the first trimester is almost over!!

cheers.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe you are already in your 2nd tri! YAY! I can't wait to see pics of the pumpkin patch! Have fun :)

Anonymous said...

My birthday is in October too! When's yours? Mine is the 10th. I'm glad you are feeling better : )

JST & DLT said...

Look how young Carter is in those pics. They grow up so fast!